2.8.13

boot sale sunday



I spent the weekend by the coast in Broadstairs and made it to two boot sales on Sunday, out of town boot sales are the best. I tried to be discerning in my purchases but for prices as little as 10p I came away with quite a haul. Classic English utility homewares - Denby pottery, New Hall stainless steel and Falcon enamel ware, folksy Vileroy and Boch platter, studio pottery vase, glass pear and marble candlesticks.

Meanwhile, I am turning part of my garage into a prop store for location shoots. A big garage clear out first, then ultra cheap shelving from Ikea and I can empty my cupboards and sort into categories, I cant wait. And of course a great excuse to keep spending my 10p's.

All this and more random pictures on if you follow on instagram

1 comment:

  1. I have a serious obsession for Falcon enamel ware these days so I'm just a bit jealous of these! Lovely finds Virginia. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails