18.6.10

let the sunshine in

We have a very persistent window cleaner who has knocked on our door every month for the last 5 years. Finally, I have had our windows cleaned! In honour of Holly from Decor8 blog who is coming next week to photograph our house for a new project she is working on (how exciting is that!!) Even in our leafy part of London it's quite grimy out there so what a difference it made - the sun streamed in, now of course I have to clean the insides. The little table is a present from me to me, I very rarely buy new furniture, so nice not to have to paint it, sand it or re-upholster it.

12 comments:

  1. We've got one of those persistent types too. Maybe I'll agree to it next time, your flat looks gorgeous! V jealous of all your lovely things, esp the maclamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I imagined your house is gorgeous in every little corner...I'm dying to see the pictures of it!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky! Can't wait to see it in Holly's new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news!! Your house is lovely, I saw it in magazine a while ago, can't wait to see Holly's book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely little table! I think we should all get presents for ourselves now and then. :)

    And a visit from Holly -- wow! Can't wait to see her book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I'm getting really excited for this decor8 book!
    2) I adore your lamp.
    3) How nice to have such great light! Not only should this guy's persistence be rewarded, but it looks like he did a pretty good job, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank-you everybody - I am looking forward to the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw you over at Decor8 - WOW!! How cool that you're going to be in her new book...I can't wait to get my hands on it :)!! Your house looks lovely - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to have Holly coming over.
    Maybe you should have had the window cleaner come inside too!!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to have found your lovely work via Holly's blog. I am off to clean my windows now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful news! SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails